Insurance Terms & Coverage FAQs (view all)
Insurance terminology can be confusing, we make it easy to understand! Our licensed insurance agents have broken down the coverage for you below.
Liability Coverage Plan- Insurance Terms
- Who is the insurance company?
- General Liability Insurance (slip and fall)
- Professional Liability Insurance (Malpractice)
- General & Professional Aggregate Limit
- General & Professional Each Occurrence limit
Business Personal Property & Business Interruption Coverage Plan- Insurance Terms
- Functional Fitness Training Floater (FFTF)
- Business Personal Property (BPP)
- Business Interruption & Extra Expense (BI/EE)
- Tenants’ Improvements & Betterments
- Total Insurable Value (TIV)
Participant Accident Plan- Insurance Terms
- Accidental Death, Dismemberment and Paralysis Limit
- Aggregate Limit of Indemnity
- Accident Medical Expense Benefits Limit
- Dental Maximum Limit
- Maximum Benefit Period
Additional Insureds FAQ
- What is an additional insured (AI)?
- How do I add an additional insured?
- Can I add my business name as an additional insured?
- Can I add my spouse/ family member/ or co-worker on my policy?
- Can I change my Additional Insured to a new location?
- I sell supplements made by a third party. Is this covered?
- I have a website where I provide advice, is this covered?
- What are the Exclusions?
- What is the deductible?
- Can my business partner and I share a policy?
Employer Coverage FAQ
- Can employees add themselves to my policy?
- Can employees work anywhere?
- Can I add an independent contractor to my liability policy?
- Can I add my employees or independent contractors to my liability policy?
- Can I remove employees?