Thank you for being an Alternative Balance affiliate! We want to help you get as many referrals as possible, so we have put together some helpful tips you can implement right away to start earning more.
One of the easiest ways to bring in more referrals is by adding your affiliate link to your email signature. It's easy to do!
- Login to your affiliate account.
- Copy the affiliate link from the top of your account view. (looks similar to this: https://alternativebalance.com#123ab456cd)
- Go to your email service (e.g., gmail.com, Outlook, etc.) and add your affiliate link to your email signature.
For a more detailed walkthrough, login to your affiliate account and go to the Getting Started page to view videos like "How to Share Your Affiliate Link."
Beyond adding your link to your emails, you can spread the word through various online channels. A few ideas to help get you started are as follows.
- Add your affiliate link to your social profiles! Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more social platforms allow you to add a link in your bio or "About" section. If it's always there, then anyone who visits your profile will be intrigued, even if you don't specifically post about your affiliation with Alternative Balance. People like clicking on links, and if they click on your affiliate link and then join Alternative Balance, you get $40 without having to really do anything!
- Making a short post about liability insurance in your industry can help increase your conversions too. The post doesn't have to be much, but sharing a simple post like, "Hey, if you're looking for a great company for yoga insurance, check out Alternative Balance!" with your affiliate link can go a long way towards increasing your earnings.
- To make things even easier, we highly recommend connecting your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts so that when you post on one social network, your others get updated automatically! With this setup, you don't have to spend time logging in and posting the same thing on multiple platforms. The best way is to connect your Instagram to Facebook and Twitter. When you do an Instagram post, the technology does the rest for you on Twitter and Facebook! For information on how to connect your accounts, see this article from Business Insider.
If you just want to post on Facebook and share to Twitter, see this article.
- Use the social share options in your Banners & Links section of your affiliate account. Choose which banner or text you want to share, then choose the platform from the social icons under the banner or text. All the work is done for you, and your affiliate link will automatically be added to the social post. Easy, right?
Finally, bring in more commission by sharing your affiliate link with online social media groups.
Whether you choose Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other platform, there are groups of individuals that are ready to protect their business or self-employed work with liability insurance and business tools. Find these groups either through searches or through any contacts you may have who are already part of those groups, then share your affiliate link with some helpful information about us!
Be sure to keep it simple and personable - no one likes to see spam in their professional groups. Maintaining engagement with these groups as they discover your link can bring in additional leads. You can also encourage others to sign up as affiliates as they refer their own contacts!
We hope you have fun finding ways to earn more! If you have questions related to your affiliate account, contact us using our contact form or through the Contact Us page in your affiliate account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.