Your policy has no exclusions against unsupervised gym time so coverage is extended if your members workout without a trainer present. To help alleviate concerns about possible injuries during unsupervised training, Participant Accident coverage is included in all Alternative Balance policies purchased after 3/1/2023 with a $25,000 limit per accident limit. You can read more about Participant Accident at www.AlternativeBalance.com under Coverage & Pricing.
Articles in this section
- Is my gym equipment and building covered?
- Does the gym owner coverage cover my building?
- Do I need to add on my employees with the gym owner coverage?
- I'm a gym owner. Can my gym members workout without direct supervision by a personal trainer?
- I'm a gym owner with employees, are we all covered under my gym owner coverage?
- Does the gym owner coverage include commercial property coverage?
- Is my gym equipment covered?
- I provide hypnotherapy services online, do I need cyber liability coverage?
- Is the Hypnotherapy coverage for therapy or entertainment purposes?
- I am a hairstylist. Am I covered if I do a wedding or event?