No, you will want to reach out to a local agent for commercial property coverage to cover your building. If you are looking to cover your gym business contents, we do have a Business Personal Property coverage plan to cover your gym equipment. You can find more information on this plan via your members only area when logged into your account at www.AlternativeBalance.com.
Articles in this section
- Is my gym equipment and building covered?
- Does the gym owner coverage cover my building?
- Do I need to add on my employees with the gym owner coverage?
- I'm a gym owner. Can my gym members workout without direct supervision by a personal trainer?
- I'm a gym owner with employees, are we all covered under my gym owner coverage?
- Does the gym owner coverage include commercial property coverage?
- Is my gym equipment covered?
- I provide hypnotherapy services online, do I need cyber liability coverage?
- Is the Hypnotherapy coverage for therapy or entertainment purposes?
- I am a hairstylist. Am I covered if I do a wedding or event?