Our coverage is designed to cover you for bodily injury and property damage claims that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business operations and professional services. Since each situation is different, a claims adjuster makes those decisions at the time a claim is submitted and if it was deemed as a result of your negligence the insurance is designed to respond in that type of situation.
Articles in this section
- Is my gym equipment and building covered?
- Does the gym owner coverage cover my building?
- Do I need to add on my employees with the gym owner coverage?
- I'm a gym owner. Can my gym members workout without direct supervision by a personal trainer?
- I'm a gym owner with employees, are we all covered under my gym owner coverage?
- Does the gym owner coverage include commercial property coverage?
- Is my gym equipment covered?
- I provide hypnotherapy services online, do I need cyber liability coverage?
- Is the Hypnotherapy coverage for therapy or entertainment purposes?
- I am a hairstylist. Am I covered if I do a wedding or event?
Please sign in to leave a comment.