If you are selling aromatherapy products that are pre-packaged and in no way altered by you, these would be covered by their manufacturer but if you are making any products or re-labeling them then you would need a different policy (product liability) to cover these products.
Articles in this section
- Is my gym equipment and building covered?
- Does the gym owner coverage cover my building?
- Do I need to add on my employees with the gym owner coverage?
- I'm a gym owner. Can my gym members workout without direct supervision by a personal trainer?
- I'm a gym owner with employees, are we all covered under my gym owner coverage?
- Does the gym owner coverage include commercial property coverage?
- Is my gym equipment covered?
- I provide hypnotherapy services online, do I need cyber liability coverage?
- Is the Hypnotherapy coverage for therapy or entertainment purposes?
- I am a hairstylist. Am I covered if I do a wedding or event?
Please sign in to leave a comment.