We understand that it's fun and a passion for face and body painters to do their work but unfortunately there are risks and accidents that happen to the most trained professionals. Clients could slip and fall at your event booth or an allergic reaction might occur with the variety of products used. Many venues also require professionals to have insurance and to be listed on that policy. Insurance through an association is also recognized as a higher level of professionalism.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- Is my gym equipment and building covered?
- Does the gym owner coverage cover my building?
- Do I need to add on my employees with the gym owner coverage?
- I'm a gym owner. Can my gym members workout without direct supervision by a personal trainer?
- I'm a gym owner with employees, are we all covered under my gym owner coverage?
- Does the gym owner coverage include commercial property coverage?
- Is my gym equipment covered?
- I provide hypnotherapy services online, do I need cyber liability coverage?