We do not currently know of any laws that require an individual to be an esthetician to be a face painter. However if you do have concerns we recommend that you contact your local cosmetology board to confirm.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- Is my gym equipment and building covered?
- Does the gym owner coverage cover my building?
- Do I need to add on my employees with the gym owner coverage?
- I'm a gym owner. Can my gym members workout without direct supervision by a personal trainer?
- I'm a gym owner with employees, are we all covered under my gym owner coverage?
- Does the gym owner coverage include commercial property coverage?
- Is my gym equipment covered?
- I provide hypnotherapy services online, do I need cyber liability coverage?