If the advice is located in a private area where clients are logging in to access this or receiving access through an invitation from you, the policy would be designed to respond. However, if the advice is displayed to the general public for anyone to see at any time, the policy would not be designed for this. If the latter is the case, we can recommend a legal company to help you create a website disclaimer.
Articles in this section
- I sell supplements made by a third party. Is this covered?
- I have a website where I provide advice, is this covered?
- What are the Exclusions?
- What is the deductible?
- Can my business partner and I share a policy?
- Does the insurance cover me internationally?
- How can I cover my business contents and other business/personal belongings?
- Do you offer Errors & Omissions coverage?
- I am covered under my employer’s policy through Alternative Balance. Can I work anywhere?
- Will this policy cover me to work online and in person?
Please sign in to leave a comment.