Aerial/Acro Yoga requires a premium charge due to the risk factor it poses and its higher claim risk in the industry. To keep prices fair for other lower risk services, the premium therapy charges only apply to the services deemed “higher risk” in the industry.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- Is my gym equipment and building covered?
- Does the gym owner coverage cover my building?
- Do I need to add on my employees with the gym owner coverage?
- I'm a gym owner. Can my gym members workout without direct supervision by a personal trainer?
- I'm a gym owner with employees, are we all covered under my gym owner coverage?
- Does the gym owner coverage include commercial property coverage?
- Is my gym equipment covered?
- I provide hypnotherapy services online, do I need cyber liability coverage?