The insurance classification and use of the term “gymnastics-focused training” in Aerial/Acro Yoga can imply that the individual is entertaining or competing and not implementing Aerial/Acro Yoga with others for the sole purpose of fitness, flexibility or therapy.
Articles in this section
- Is my gym equipment and building covered?
- Does the gym owner coverage cover my building?
- Do I need to add on my employees with the gym owner coverage?
- I'm a gym owner. Can my gym members workout without direct supervision by a personal trainer?
- I'm a gym owner with employees, are we all covered under my gym owner coverage?
- Does the gym owner coverage include commercial property coverage?
- Is my gym equipment covered?
- I provide hypnotherapy services online, do I need cyber liability coverage?
- Is the Hypnotherapy coverage for therapy or entertainment purposes?
- I am a hairstylist. Am I covered if I do a wedding or event?