Our premium therapies are considered higher risk services, so higher rates are individually determined. This provides us a way to open up more therapies while maintaining a stable and balanced rate when it comes to membership pricing.
Articles in this section
- I’m having an issue submitting my payment.
- I completed my application but when I hit review it does nothing. Why?
- When I hit submit I get an error that says Transactions blocked by FMF settings. What does this mean?
- My online payment failed once then I made a payment, and it went through. Why do I show two charges?
- My online payment failed. What do I do?
- Can I cancel my policy and get a refund?
- It says "This email address is already registered. "
- Can I do my application over the phone?
- What address do I put on the application?
- Can I use one email if I am signing up different people?