No, you would need special publishing insurance, which can be obtained through a local agent.
Articles in this section
- I sell supplements made by a third party. Is this covered?
- I have a website where I provide advice, is this covered?
- What are the Exclusions?
- What is the deductible?
- Can my business partner and I share a policy?
- Does the insurance cover me internationally?
- How can I cover my business contents and other business/personal belongings?
- Do you offer Errors & Omissions coverage?
- I am covered under my employer’s policy through Alternative Balance. Can I work anywhere?
- Will this policy cover me to work online and in person?