You can add sexual abuse liability coverage by clicking on your policy number in the “My Policies” section of your account center, then click “Edit.” Make your selections, then enter your payment information to pay the additional premium fee. Click "Submit" to save your changes. The new documents will be available in the "Download Options" area of the policy view.
Articles in this section
- How do I add an employee to my policy?
- How do I add on cyber liability coverage?
- How do I add on sexual liability coverage?
- How do I remove an additional insured from my account?
- How do I remove an employee from my account?
- How do I update my address?
- LAPSED ACCOUNT?
- My last name has changed. How do I change it in my account?
- Renew by Phone
- Renew Online