As an Alternative Balance member holding our liability coverage policy, we cover you using products during a session and for suggesting supplements. However, if you are selling/distributing any products that clients take away from a session that you made, altered, blended or relabeled, then you will need a separate product liability policy that can be set up with a local agent.
Articles in this section
- Do you cover business interruption insurance?
- I sell supplements made by a third party. Is this covered?
- I have a website where I provide advice, is this covered?
- What are the Exclusions?
- What is the deductible?
- Can my business partner and I share a policy?
- Does the insurance cover me internationally?
- How can I cover my business contents and other business/personal belongings?
- Do you offer Errors & Omissions coverage?
- I am covered under my employer’s policy through Alternative Balance. Can I work anywhere?