During your outings/ retreats, you would be covered while providing your service/trade. However, during the off times where you are not providing your service/trade, you would not be covered (like during meal times, etc.). We recommend having your outing/retreat members sign a waiver of liability for their time during the event that holds you harmless if they get sick, hurt themselves, etc. during times that you are not providing your service/trade. You can also get separate event liability insurance if you feel you would like more protection.
Articles in this section
- I do acupuncture and cupping. Is this covered?
- I provide Aerial Yoga services. Can I use silks, lyra and hoops?
- Is my gym equipment and building covered?
- Does the gym owner coverage cover my building?
- Do I need to add on my employees with the gym owner coverage?
- I'm a gym owner. Can my gym members workout without direct supervision by a personal trainer?
- I'm a gym owner with employees, are we all covered under my gym owner coverage?
- Does the gym owner coverage include commercial property coverage?
- Is my gym equipment covered?
- I provide hypnotherapy services online, do I need cyber liability coverage?