FMF means Fraud Management Filter. It is a block on your credit card that will not allow companies to process the card through Paypal. Please first confirm that the expiration date and security code was entered correctly and if it still doesn't work please use a different card to pay online that doesn't have these settings.
Articles in this section
- I’m having an issue submitting my payment.
- I completed my application but when I hit review it does nothing. Why?
- When I hit submit I get an error that says Transactions blocked by FMF settings. What does this mean?
- My online payment failed once then I made a payment, and it went through. Why do I show two charges?
- My online payment failed. What do I do?
- Can I cancel my policy and get a refund?
- It says "This email address is already registered. "
- Can I do my application over the phone?
- What address do I put on the application?
- Can I use one email if I am signing up different people?