FMF means Fraud Management Filter. It is a block on your credit card that will not allow companies to process the card through Paypal. Please first confirm that the expiration date and security code was entered correctly and if it still doesn't work please use a different card to pay online that doesn't have these settings.
Articles in this section
- I’m having an issue submitting my payment.
- Can I cancel my policy and get a refund?
- Can I pay by check?
- Can I purchase membership with insurance for 6 months or less?
- Can my membership be pro-rated?
- Can someone else pay for my membership/insurance?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- How can you help keep your rates low?
- How do I get a quote?
- I am a full-time professional but recently cut my hours. Can I downgrade to a per diem status?