The maximum amount your policy will pay in a 12-month period for bodily injury and property damage claims that result from the products you use to perform your services. However, it does not cover products that are sold or distributed that you've altered in any way.
Articles in this section
- Who is the insurance company?
- General Liability Insurance (slip and fall)
- Professional Liability Insurance (Malpractice)
- General & Professional Aggregate Limit
- General & Professional Each Occurrence limit
- Products-Completed Operations Aggregate Limit
- Personal & Advertising Injury Limit
- Medical Expense Limit
- Damage to Premises Rented to You Limit
- Cyber Liability