The maximum amount your policy will pay in a 12-month policy period for bodily injury and property damage claims that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business operations and professional services.
Articles in this section
- Who is the insurance company?
- General Liability Insurance (slip and fall)
- Professional Liability Insurance (Malpractice)
- General & Professional Aggregate Limit
- General & Professional Each Occurrence limit
- Products-Completed Operations Aggregate Limit
- Personal & Advertising Injury Limit
- Medical Expense Limit
- Damage to Premises Rented to You Limit
- Cyber Liability