Though we do ask for a license or certification number on your application, it simply is not required by us or our agent(s). If a claim is submitted, the insurance company may ask for proof of this at that time to make sure you were legally operating.
Articles in this section
- I’m having an issue submitting my payment.
- I completed my application but when I hit review it does nothing. Why?
- When I hit submit I get an error that says Transactions blocked by FMF settings. What does this mean?
- My online payment failed once then I made a payment, and it went through. Why do I show two charges?
- My online payment failed. What do I do?
- Can I cancel my policy and get a refund?
- It says "This email address is already registered. "
- Can I do my application over the phone?
- What address do I put on the application?
- Can I use one email if I am signing up different people?
Please sign in to leave a comment.