The maximum amount the insurance carrier will pay for any one bodily injury or property damage claim that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business and professional services.
Articles in this section
- Who is the insurance company?
- General Liability Insurance (slip and fall)
- Professional Liability Insurance (Malpractice)
- General & Professional Aggregate Limit
- General & Professional Each Occurrence limit
- Products-Completed Operations Aggregate Limit
- Personal & Advertising Injury Limit
- Medical Expense Limit
- Damage to Premises Rented to You Limit
- Cyber Liability