Yes, your business name can be added to your policy for free on the initial application, the renewal application, or through your My Account center. If you need to list a business name other than your own, it would be listed as an additional insured.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my LLC to a DBA at any time?
- How do I reset my password?
- Renew Online
- Renew by Phone
- Expired policy?
- Can I upgrade my coverage level?
- Can I downgrade my coverage?
- Can I add my business name to my policy?
- How do I remove an additional insured from my account?
- How do I add cyber liability or sexual abuse liability coverage to my current policy?