No, each account must have a unique email address. This is for security reasons as well as to ensure that errors do not occur.
Articles in this section
- I’m having an issue submitting my payment.
- I completed my application but when I hit review it does nothing. Why?
- When I hit submit I get an error that says Transactions blocked by FMF settings. What does this mean?
- My online payment failed once then I made a payment, and it went through. Why do I show two charges?
- My online payment failed. What do I do?
- Can I cancel my policy and get a refund?
- What is the sponsor code?
- It says "This email address is already registered. "
- Can I do my application over the phone?
- What address do I put on the application?