No, each account must have a unique email address. This is for security reasons as well as to ensure that errors do not occur. The policy holder should be present while you are completing the application for them since they will need to agree to the terms and conditions section.
Articles in this section
- I’m having an issue submitting my payment.
- I completed my application but when I hit review it does nothing. Why?
- When I hit submit I get an error that says Transactions blocked by FMF settings. What does this mean?
- My online payment failed once then I made a payment, and it went through. Why do I show two charges?
- My online payment failed. What do I do?
- Can I cancel my policy and get a refund?
- It says "This email address is already registered. "
- Can I do my application over the phone?
- What address do I put on the application?
- Can I use one email if I am signing up different people?