This limit is for additional property that you newly acquire during the policy period. If the newly acquired property exceeds the limit of coverage selected for your policy, then the additional coverage will apply automatically for 30 days or until the policy expires (whichever comes first).
Articles in this section
- Functional Fitness Training Floater (FFTF)
- Business Personal Property (BPP)
- Business Interruption & Extra Expense (BI/EE)
- Tenants’ Improvements & Betterments
- Total Insurable Value (TIV)
- Additional Acquired Property
- Crime - Money & Securities
- Debris Removal Additional Limit
- Pollutant Cleanup and Removal
- Tenant Glass
Please sign in to leave a comment.