Insurance for a professional practitioner that will (1) defend suits instituted against him/her for malpractice, and (2) pay any damages set by a court, subject to policy limits.
Articles in this section
- Who is the insurance company?
- General Liability Insurance (slip and fall)
- Professional Liability Insurance (Malpractice)
- General & Professional Aggregate Limit
- General & Professional Each Occurrence limit
- Products-Completed Operations Aggregate Limit
- Personal & Advertising Injury Limit
- Medical Expense Limit
- Damage to Premises Rented to You Limit
- Cyber Liability
Please sign in to leave a comment.