This limit covers building glass at a covered rented or leased premises caused by or resulting from a covered incident. You must be a legal tenant of the property or have a contractual responsibility to insure the glass or a contractual responsibility to pay for loss or damage to that property.
Articles in this section
- Functional Fitness Training Floater (FFTF)
- Business Personal Property (BPP)
- Business Interruption & Extra Expense (BI/EE)
- Tenants’ Improvements & Betterments
- Total Insurable Value (TIV)
- Additional Acquired Property
- Crime - Money & Securities
- Debris Removal Additional Limit
- Pollutant Cleanup and Removal
- Tenant Glass
Please sign in to leave a comment.